Saturday 4 August 2012

I'm connected to Prince William & Prince Harry!



This doesn't have anything whatsoever to do with umbrellas, but I thought Id' share it anyway.
I'm excited because now I'm only 2 degrees of separation from Prince Harry & Prince William!

I'll explain............a few weeks ago I met Ben Hunt-Davis the Olympic gold winning rower, and got to hold his actual GOLD medal!
Then I was watching the Olympic rowing the other day when Great Britain's Helen Glover and Heather Stanning won Team GB's first gold medal of the 2012 London games, and it cut to a shot of Prince Harry and Prince William in the VIP section smiling and cheering, and they were sat tight next to Ben Hunt-Davis, who now works with the current GB rowers.
So I have met someone who hobnobs with royalty. COOL!



No comments:

Post a Comment